





"Green balerina"

Forget-me-not... Very neat little flowers.

I humbly believe that this is one of my best shots here. Well, judge for yourselves.

Poor little dude was also suffering from the heat--his beak open, sitting motionlessly...

This guy was easy--in order to get a better shot I had to bend and twist the stem on which he was sitting--he never even moved.




2 comments:
Great pictures. The silhouette on the leaf was well tried ! A few useful tips would help your pics
(1) Avoid putting your subject in the centre of the frame (a bit to the left centre would make good viewing and pleasing to the eye
(2) In close ups try to keep a very contrasting background to make the subject jump out of the background
(3)Digital camera pics look good on screen but the tonal variations are washed off as opposed to film-so try to shoot during sun rise or towards sunset-direct sunlight kills digital camera pictures and you get flat whites ! or you may try to keep the focussing zone (the small frame within the viewfinder) on the zone of the subject which has an average illumination.
Anyway you are doing well. Go on trying till u get the best.
thanks for the tips, very useful. :) I will try for the better!
I just wish I had more time for this, so far i shoot when possible- on some trip or after work... Moreover it`s hard to get good light in the city.
Post a Comment