Thursday, December 07, 2006

Perhaps no winter this year!

As I promised I went and took some more pictures. It was such a nice and sunny day! We spent at least 2 hours wandering around!

Look for the beginning of this post below :P Sorry!



I don`t know what thise fungi are called, but the they have a very nice baby pink color.



Some trees must believe it`s spring again!



Abstractions of colors




Kenta loves water. She swims even in winter! You can see happiness on her muzzle :))



I was surprised to see these huge mushrooms in the forest!







Nature is the best artist!










^
^
^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For at least one whole month the weather has practically not changed at all. It`s December 7, take a look at the nature! It`s green all around, the temperature stays at +10 C every day.


By the way, that red building in the background is where we live! ;)







Everybody is noticing that nature has started another cycle of flowering and growth. Some people have seen musrooms in the forest, some report strawberries flowering in the garden. Will see for how long this will continue. It was quite dark and windy today so I could not capture more of the similar things going on, but I`ll try to do it on another day.



I don`t think that anybody is at home :))


Fall colors are very subtle yet artistic and pleasant to the eye of beholder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baac... baac!! tik foinas bildes. :P

Ivanda77 said...

Nu jaaa, nu beidz!! (sarkstam)

Labas bildes nak ar pieredzi, kolega! :)
Tev pasham nesanak ne sliktak, nu, piemeram arhitekturas piemineklji :)))))))

Anonymous said...

Лепота!..