This is continuation of my old blog which had become too large. It includes photos from home, my careless times in Newcastle and now London (far less careless but intense enough in many different ways) and many other snippets of my adventures.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Jesmond Dene park in Newcastle
One of my most favorite places in Newcastle and only 5-10 minutes walk from where I live!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Superigas bildes! Mosh iztiksi ar to pashu kameru??? Hiiii..... Laaabi, nokartosim, tik ludzama atvel nedaudz laika, ok? Paldiessss par sagato baudu!
6 comments:
Superigas bildes!
Mosh iztiksi ar to pashu kameru??? Hiiii.....
Laaabi, nokartosim, tik ludzama atvel nedaudz laika, ok?
Paldiessss par sagato baudu!
Kas? Ko? Aaaaaa, sapratu...ne, neka nebija, sutiet vien kamerinju, jums amatieriem nesaprast, ka man te jamocas ar to ziepju kasti :))))))
Breathtaking!
Inna
Ja, I think so too :) Spasibo!
Gorgeous pictures and park, great job. I have some flowers like in the last pic...maybe I should check to see if mine have bloomed.
mg
maybe you should :))
Post a Comment