Friday, April 13, 2007

The Netherlands in April, 2007

Amsterdam :))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 very intense days in the Netherlands again! Enjoy the pictures!! Hope you like my new look too :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EFTELING

We spend a whole day at Efteling amusement park trying out different attractions, including ones for kids too. Once you are there you have to see and try it all!






The little boats drifting peacefully about... Very nice ride.


From PAGODA... The pagoda lifts up high in the air and turns around 360 degrees offering quite an interesting view.








Scary.... One hour wait, but was worth it.



We did not try this rollercoasted, don`t ask why!









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FLOWER GARDEN



Holland is known for its tulips! I had a chance to experience spring in Keukenhof... swirl of colors, fragrances and good weather.. in a good company too!










My very very very favorites!! I adore these tulips...
















------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Royal palace




























I apologize to all those of you who can`t see any more flowers and plants.... I can`t help it ;)








The oldest tulip in the world!!!












Bye bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

vaaauuuu.....kas par skaistumu....kas PAR BILDEM!!!!!
PAT MURASHKAS PARSKREJUSHAS.....
VIENVARDSAKOT - SUPER!

PALDIESSS!!!

MICHELS

Anonymous said...

wow, pics are sirreal.
and who's that hot blonde girl? can i get her number? :PPPPP

Ivanda77 said...

Suuuure...but first tell me who u are! ;)

Anonymous said...

Иванда, фотки замечательные!!! Дух захватывает.
Тебе идет. :-)
Обнимаю, Инна

Ivanda77 said...

Spasibo! Glad you liked it. :)
Tozhe obnimaju!!