I and Deepthi

Payel and I
The badge that I refused to wear! Maria happened to be very happy to have it! Oooops, I don`t know where it went,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, muahahahaha....
I and Barbara (my landlady)
Sometimes I can look very innocent, but, if I was you, I wouldn`t trust this look!
Cheers and don`t drink too much Ouzo! You`ll have to pay for it!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maria`s Leaving Do in the Thai restaurant.
Our secret meeting place before moving to the restaurant.. I, Lynn and Liz
Maria and Nicola
Linda
Liz, Rachel, Pavel and Agneshka (from right to left)
All of us in a Thai restaurant... food was fantastic!!
My boss Nicola (really?) and Linda
Evan, Rafal and Tomasz
Don`t need much to be happy! :)))
Lynn, Sarah, Yvette (from right to left)
3 comments:
Vau...cik jauks Birthda un Tu tik milja........aizkustinoshi, ash apraudajos.....
ehh, kaa tas laiks skrien.....
sveicieni (nokaveeti, protams) tev arii no aizjuuras! :P
Ehhh... ne jau man vienai tas laiks skrien ;)
Paldies paldies!!! Zhel, ka jusu abu nebija, nu ko darit, tada dzive, skarbs liktens :P
Post a Comment